(Let's ignore the fact that I haven't updated my journal since 2008. . .)
Tagged by :
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
And here are the questions!:
1. What songs get stuck in your head, if any at all?
Completely random ones, really. Although generally if I've been listening to a song a lot for a while, it does tend to stick around in my skull for a while.
2. Who is your favorite Disney princess/prince and which one do you relate to the most?
I dunno about relating to any of them, but my favorites I think are Ariel and Rapunzel. I love watching them going exploring, and how they manage to overcome the adversity in their lives. Runner-up would be Giselle from "Enchanted" for much the same reasons -- she's just so sweet and perky! The only reason she's runner-up is because she's technically not a princess. XD
3. Do you have any special trinkets from your childhood?
I've got a couple of plushies that have stuck around since I was a kid -- Boo-Hoo Buddy being primary among them. He's a little grey dog with black ears and a black tail, and eyes filled with painted-on tears. I've had him for ages.
4. What are your guilty pleasure dance songs?
Hmmm. . . "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga was one for a while. I also admit to liking "Waking Up in Vegas" by Katy Perry.
5. What would your ideal home be like?
On the smallish side, but with a separate room for all my collectibles (so I could finally give everything its own shelf). Also a living room with a good-sized TV and Blu-Ray player, and maybe a library? On the other hand, I kind of like having my books with me. . . I'd probably paint my bedroom purple, and then maybe do Corpse Bride and Alice colors throughout the rest of the house (various shades of blue, with bright highlights of other colors, and earthy-looking floors).
6. You have! To go! Inside! (Candle Cove reference XD)
I'll go inside if you tell me WHERE to go inside.
7. How would you react if your favorite characters formed a band and they wanted you to be their manager?
Well, I'd be confused at first as to how Victor got over his stage fright. . .but I think I'd get over it for the chance to hang out with him, Marty, and Doc. XD (Maybe I've wanted into the Victor Vs The World Verse? That would put Victoria on drums. XD)
8. Who would you play in a musical if you had the chance to star in one?
I have noooo idea. I don't usually watch musicals, and I'm unlikely to start in any soon.
9. Larks or doves?
After a little research. . . I guess a lark. Doves are pretty with their white feathers, but apparently you can teach larks to mimic a bunch of sounds. That sounds like fun.
10. Did you know that I hide in your closet everyday and sing to you because you are awesome?
Well, considering you've told me before. . . *leaves a plate of food just outside the door *
The New Ten
1. Favorite type of beverage?
2. Would you spend a year on a deserted island (no phone, internet, or boats off) if it meant winning a million dollars?
3. Have any fears people might consider silly?
4. Do you grow your fingernails long or keep them short?
5. What was (or is!) your favorite stuffed animal?
6. How long can you hold your breath?
7. Who's your favorite movie composer? (examples: Danny Elfman, Alan Silvestri)
8. Can you juggle?
9. Do you read webcomics, and if so, do you have a favorite?
10. What's your least-favorite movie by your favorite director?